Interested in helping us to delve a little deeper into some of the most important issues affecting Australian women? Have a background in academia, law, policy, economics, health or another research related area?
We are looking for Research Fellows to join our team! Research Fellows support our current research program by carrying out small research projects. Fellowships are voluntary, are for a minimum period of 3 months and are managed remotely, so you can contribute to our work no matter where you live: all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Upcoming projects include research into issues such as surrogacy, pre-natal screening, abortion, prostitution, pornography, child marriage, and support for working/stay at home mothers, among others.
If you would like to apply for a Research Fellowship, please send your CV, an example of your written work (max. 1,500 words) and a cover letter to email@example.com. Your covering letter must demonstrate how you support our values and also address the following questions:
- Why are you interested in undertaking a Research Fellowship with Women’s Forum Australia?
- What do you think are the most important issues facing women today?
- What issue most interests you and why? What do you believe could be done to help women in this area?
- Have you ever been, or are you currently, involved with advocacy related to women’s issues in either a professional or personal capacity?
- What research and writing experience do you have?