Have a way with the written word? Passionate about current affairs with a desire to bring a truly pro-woman perspective to our public discourse? We are looking for talented individuals to help us create a constructive, thought-provoking and respectful conversation around important issues affecting women.
Whether you are interested in being a regular contributor to our blog or are just inspired to write a one-off piece, we’d love to hear from you and see what you have to offer.
- Women’s Forum Australia is an independent, non-religious, non-partisan think tank. Pieces that reflect our purpose and values are more likely to be published than those written from a particular political or religious perspective.
- Pieces should maintain a considered and respectful tone.
- If possible, make positive rather than negative arguments.
- Support your points with research or compelling personal stories.
- If the topic you want to write about is currently in the news, time is of the essence and the sooner you can get your piece to us, the more likely we will publish it.
- We will consider pieces between 500 to 800 words.
- Accepted submissions will be edited directly for minor grammatical and content changes. Any significant changes will be sent to you for your comment and approval.
Please send your pitch or any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org